1) Temperature checks every morning for stylists.
2) Waivers to be signed by clients stating that:
a. They are not symptomatic;
b. Have not been symptomatic in the last two (2) weeks, and;
c. The same applies to everyone in their household.
3) Recorded logs of clients’ locations and dates we see them in the event we need to
conduct contact tracing.
4) Stylists where masks to all appointments, and an additional face shield if client cannot
wear a mask. All clients are asked to wear a mask.
5) Appointments provided outside (weather permitting).
6) Continued sanitation of equipment before and after each client, and in compliance with
the Department of Regulatory Agency’s standard policies.